Dragon Professional Individual version 15 with a high quality Plantronics Blackwire C310 USB headset microphone. Versus Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional version 13 Access to Work Edition, Dragon Pro Individual version 15 Access to Work Edition has the following Pros and Cons:-
- Gives you the next version of Dragon NaturallySpeaking Professional with improvement in accuracy over previous versions.
- Is compatible with the (subscription-based) Dragon AnyWhere – this is a solution allowing you to access your Dragon NaturallySpeaking profile on a smart phone.
- Has the ability to accurately transcribe another single speaker’s voice from pre-recorded audio files or from podcasts without having to create and train a profile using a recording of that single speaker reading pre-selected text.
- Does not allow the creation of ‘Roaming Profiles’. Having a roaming profile allows a user to use Dragon installed on different computers such that their speech profile is synchronised across all the computers.
- Does not support remote use on a computer running Windows Server 2008 R2 or 2012 like Dragon Pro 13 Access to Work does. (With the latter with Microsoft®’s free Remote Desktop Connection software, you can use Dragon from a local Windows computer on which Dragon itself is not installed.)
About Dragon Professional Individual Access to Work Edition
Dragon Professional Individual drives individual productivity at work by enabling fast, accurate dictation and transcription with the right level of customisation to speed document creation. Add custom words such as specific industry terminology, insert frequently used custom text or shortcut repetitive tasks by voice to work faster and smarter – whether you’re creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations, sending emails, filling out forms or simply looking to reduce the physical stress of typing. For professional dictation on the go, share your desktop dictations and automatically sync custom words and texts with your Dragon Anywhere enabled mobile device to be productive by voice in the office or on the road.
A fast, accurate, and personalised speech recognition experience
Think out loud to create, format and edit by voice quickly and efficiently
Import/export custom word lists to share unique words among peers
Create custom voice commands to insert frequently used text and graphics
Share dictation and sync customisations with Dragon Anywhere app for mobile productivity
Dictate text within popular applications, including web applications
Capture thoughts on the go for later automatic transcription
Command and control your computer by voice in ergonomic, hands-free comfort
Simplify proofreading with text-to-speech or dictation playback
Use microphones built into many laptops or use Nuance approved microphones
Reduce physical stress from typing or meet accessibility needs
Master the software easily with in context hint on the spot and other useful tools
Dragon Professional Individual data sheet
Dragon Professional comparison by product