Dragon voice activated software and assistive software course options
- Half day one to one or group instruction – using Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Microsoft Word with instruction on improving accuracy
- One full day one to one or group instruction – this is the previous half day course plus using Dragon NaturallySpeaking with Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel, Internet Explorer and Microsoft PowerPoint
- Also offered is training in Dragon Dictate for Mac
- Training also available for creating macros in Dragon Professional
- Training in using your digital recorder (selected models) with Dragon NaturallySpeaking
- If you’re time is limited, consider our online training option
The training is flexible – if you don’t want all of Part II, we can cover Part I and only the elements of Part II that you are interested in.
A detailed training manual is provided for your reference and retention.
Please contact us for latest prices.
Included in the price:-
- Free post – training technical support on questions arising on how to use the software (we support you via a secure remote desktop support system)
- (With the Dragon NaturallySpeaking for Windows course), free training refresher videos and the main commands in an easy to follow mind map format
We can travel to give the course to you at your location in the North West and Wales. Or if you prefer to come to us, the course is held locally at the beautiful Plas Hafod Hotel with refreshments and lunch provided. One benefits of coming to our training locations is you will not be disturbed by work demands and can fully absorb the training in tranquil surroundings.
Your trainer is
Peter Maddern (Dragon Certified Instructor)
Assistive software training
Dragon voice activated and assistive software training - we also provide accredited training in TextHelp Read & Write, ClaroRead and Inspiration software and CoWriter word prediction software.